Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning

So, i have decided to write about something other than Griffin for once. I have decided to write about another one of my favorite topics, no not britney, but HELLO, can we say major trainwreck! i almost feel sorry for the poor girl, no, not really. I am deciding to write about ME, duh!!!!

So, today I cleaned house for 2 hours, and for those of you that know me, you know I HATE HATE HATE to clean. So, I am guessing my maternal instincts were kicking in and this is why I was cleaning. And when I say clean, I mean clean. I cleaned to whole house top to bottom all 3 floors, i cleaned toilets, washed tubs and showers, I even mopped the floors. I cleaned the entire kitchen- the stove, fridge, microwave, oven anddishwasher. I even cleaned out the fridge. So, hello what is the point of this you may ask, big deal you cleaned.... Man, was I tired.........

MORAL OF THE STORY- Monday, check into cleaning lady :) :) :)

Until next time...............

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny. How did you find the time and energy to clean the entire house?
Natalie

ariele post said...

jason had to babysit griffin :)

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I am laughing my ass off! I can remember when you lived in the dorm at Baylor with Kim, and you wanted me to send our cleaning lady up from Houston to clean your bathromm sink - ha ha ha!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Ariele--I am going to keep the sarcasm to myself! ;)
glad you were able to get a lot done!!!!
~Nani D