Wednesday, August 22, 2007


So, i don't really have anything exciting to write about, but my mom wanted me to do a new post, so here it is.

I guess I am going to write about how Griffin has finally decided to eat. As many of you know, Griffin, doesn't like to eat food, except for his bottle and ice cream. But the past 3 days he has had flounder, salmon, french toast, meatballs and yogurt. Now, he isn't eating a lot of it, but hey it's a start. Way to hang in there Griffin!!! Anyway, I will do a new post on Monday once we find out the sex of Griffin's younger sibling.

Until next time...............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Thanks for the update! I love to see the photos of my little angel!


Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait for Monday!
Nani D

Anonymous said...

Can hardly wait to hear..is it a boy...or a girl...
Natalie