Friday, August 10, 2007

Back from Florida

So, we finally made it back to Boston yesterday. We were supposed to come back on WEdnesday but we stayed for one extra day. We had such a good time that we are going back again for 3 weeks in November b/c after that i won't be able to travel until the baby is born :)

Griffin has a blast in Florida. We went swimming in the pool, went to the beach, went boating, went swimming in the ocean and went to the aquarium. And of course he did some shopping and dining as well.

He had lots of fun with his nona and papa and he can't wait to see them again soon :)

I have a doctor appointment on Monday so I will fill you all in on how that goes.

Until next time.............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is sooo great that you are able to spend so much time with your parents. I know they love having you all there and spoiling Griffin. Thanks for sending pictures of the trip..I always love them! :)
Love,
Nani D

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Daddy and I miss our little angel so much! Has he gagged himself for Kim yet?? ha ha ha!


Love,
Mom

Matt said...

Great lookin kid you guys!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a great trip. I don't know how you guys do it being so far apart. Can't wait to hear how the doctor appt went.
Natalie

Anonymous said...

Natalie,

The only way I can stand being so far away from my dearest daughter, is to have a ticket for the next visit. We never say good-bye without having tickets for the next visit. We currently have tickets to visit each other through January - approx every four weeks. It takes some planning - ha ha ha!

You and your mom, my dear friend Karen are so very fortunate to live near each other. Don't ever take it for granted.


Love,
Lisa


Lisa