Thursday, March 15, 2007

What's New With Us

Well, I figure I would take this time to fill you in on what is new with us. As you probably already know, we are moving in a little over a month. We are building a new house in Amesbury, MA. This town is about an hour commute to downtown Boston, but we are right near the coast, New hampshire and Maine. So that means, lots of fun weekend outings :) And of course I haven't even started to pack yet, oh well, I'm sure we will get around to it sooner or later.

What else, oh yeah my mom and dad are coming up for Easter and Griffin's birthday and we are hoping to have a few vistors coming to visit us this summer :) Then at the end of July we will be making a 3 week trip to Florida for fun in the sun.

Griffin is doing well. He had his 9 month checkup this week and he no longer has his ear infection :) He still has no teeth but that's okay. He weighs 19 pounds and is 30 inches long! Other than that, not too much else to report.

Until next time..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

My angel baby looks so much older in this blog than in the last blog photo.


Love,
Mom