Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CALIFORNIA TRIP

the Ventura Boardwalk
lunch in santa barbara with mom and jean
watermark bar with heather and nicole
baby anden- so cute
me and nicole -downtown ventura

in front of my old school- san buenaventura mission

cute mom
So this past weekend me and my mom went to ventura for a quick 3 day weekend trip-without the kids!!!! so fun but of course i missed those kids so much, they were all we talked about... we got in late Thursday night and Friday we went to Santa Barbara with my mom's friend jean. we walked around, had a great lunch at an Argentine restaurant and bought lots of goodies for the kids. Later that night we went out with some of my mom's friends and my friends in downtown ventura. We ate good food and listened to the band. then Saturday we met up with my friends and saw heathers beautiful baby! I am hoping that they make a visit to see us in Texas this summer. then that afternoon we went out to lunch with Nicole and her parents and i had the best panini ever!!! then me and mom walked around downtown. That pretty much sums up our trip b/c I came home on Sunday, and got to see Jason and the kids! I love California but it is good to be home with the family.
Until next time.............







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

It sure was nice spending time with you!


Love,
Mom

Kristen said...

Sounds like a fun time!!

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to go back to Santa Barbara..bad!!
dani b