Friday, July 25, 2008

Dallas fun in the sun

PLAYING AT THE NEIGHBORHOOD POOL
WE LOVE THE POOL
SISSY AND AUNTIE KARA
SISSY AND AUNTIE ANGELA
SISSY POOH
THOSE ARE A FEW PICS FROM OUR FIRST WEEK HERE. SINCE I SENT OUT A BULLETIN E-MAIL I AM NOT GOING TO DO A LONG POST. I WILL TAKE MORE PICS THIS WEEKEND AND DO ANOTHER BLOG THIS WEEK. LOVE YOU ALL.
OH YEAH, ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT NOTE, DOES ANYONE ELSE WATCH TORI AND DEAN- HOME SWEET HOLLYWOOD??? I AM TOTALLY OBSESSED!!!! I LOVE TORI!
UNTIL NEXT TIME...............

7 comments:

Victor, Wendi, Ella and Ava said...

The pics are cute! Looks like yall are having a lot of fun! I love that show, she is so funny! XOXO~

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Our little darlings look like they are really enjoying life in the big "D"! Can't wait to visit in a couple of weeks!

Dad and I still don't get what you like about the Tori Spelling show - so please TEVO when we are in Dallas, so we do not have to watch - ha ha ha!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Dad and I have two words for the fab pics of our babies -

GRIFFILICIOUS

&

SISILICIOUS

ha ha ha!

MOM

Danielle said...

looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I love that show also, I always get sucked into those shows. Looks like the kids are loving Dallas.
Natalie

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! I am so happy you are here!!!

I thought you HATED Tori!!!!???
You totally did....

Kim

Emily said...

Your kids are way too cute! I am so excited that you are back in Texas, we have to get together!
I am completely obsessed w/ Tori and Dean also, love them!
Emily