Tuesday, May 20, 2008

GRIFFIN REEL






THOSE ARE JUST A FEW PICS FROM THE FIRST YEAR OF GRIFFIN'S LIFE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HE IS GOING TO BE 2 YEARS OLD ON MONDAY! I AM EXCITED BUT AT THE SAME TIME, MY LITTLE BABY MEATLOAF IS TURNING INTO A TODDLER AND GROWING UP SO FAST. PRETTY SOON HE WILL BE GOING OFF TO SCHOOL, DATING AND SO ON. JUST TODAY THE COUGAR NEXT DOOR WHO IS 4 YEARS OLD ASKED ME IF GRIFFIN COULD COME OVER AND SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HER FOR A SLEEP OVER. IT'S HAPPENING ALREADY- THE GIRLS ARE HOT FOR MY LITTLE MAN!!! ANYWAY, I PROMISE TO POST NEW PICS AFTER THIS WEEKEND. I HAVE BEEN BAD ABOUT BLOGGING LATELY B/C I HAVE BEEN SO TIRED. I AM ACTUALLY WATCHING THE CELTICS GAME AS WE SPEAK AND THEN GOING TO GO TO BED, SINCE I WILL BE UP 3 TIMES TONIGHT WITH SISSY :)
UNTIL NEXT TIME...............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I also can hardly believe our darling little Griffin is going to be 2 years old!!!

My favorite pic is the one in the helmet! He was so adorable with his big head in the helmet - ha ha ha!

Love,
Mom

Danielle said...

It is so hard to believe GMan is going to be 2!! Time is flying!!!!
He is still cute as a button! :)
Love and miss ya!
Nani D

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Griffin is days away from his 2nd birthday. Get ready for the "terrible twos". He should be receiving something in the mail but it might get there a little late. Can't wait to see pics from the weekend.
Natalie

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Griffin is days away from his 2nd birthday. Get ready for the "terrible twos". He should be receiving something in the mail but it might get there a little late. Can't wait to see pics from the weekend.
Natalie

Anonymous said...

Two ALREADY?!?! I was just showing off pics of Little Griffy this week - My, how he has grown - A little man now. A cutie little man!!!! Happy Birthday, Griffin!!!

Love & Hugs,
Ang