Friday, July 06, 2007

The Meatball is walking!!!!


Can you believe that the meatball is walking!!!! I can't!!!! It is crazy, I thought he was hell on wheels when he was crawling, but that was nothing! Now he is in to everything, and i mean everything! Poor Bentley, he sees griffin coming after him and he runs the other way :)
I can't beieve such a little thing can be so fast and all over the place! but it really is the cutest thing to see him wobble as he walks all over the house :)
Well, just wanted to let you know that he is walking and doing great.
I go to the doctor on Monday so I will fill everyone in on how it went afterwards.
Until next time...............

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

Griffin is a walking angel!

Anonymous said...

Get ready for lots of bumps and bruises.
Natalie

Anonymous said...

This really makes me see how grown up Griffin is!!!!!
My nani application is almost complete!
;)
Nani D

ariele post said...

wow, 3 blog hits, I feel so loved!

Anonymous said...

oh stop it..I look forward to reading them!!
nani D