Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Griffin is back :)













So we are back from Florida and finally getting settled to being home. Griffin had so much fun in Florida that we are planning on going back again for a few weeks in July to soak up some sun and fun :)

While in Florida Griffin had so much fun. He went boating, played outside, went to the zoo, went shopping, went to eat at many many restaurants, went to the beach and saw family. He really learned to crawl while there and stand up as well. Now this kid is all over the place and standing everywhere, he is a handful, but I love it!

Now that we are back we are getting back to our routine of story time, yoga, and whatever else we can find to fill his active schedule :) This kid is always doing something and he never wants to sit still. I can't believe that he is almost one year old...CRAZY!!! Anyway, just wanted to update everyone on how we were doing.
Until next time...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bug,

I miss my little angel already and it has only been two days!

I was running the vacumn and saw one of Griffin's puffs on the floor - ha ha ha!

Kiss my sweet angel baby!


Love,
mom